Our application was.....

.....DENIED!

After all the writing and praying and tears, Chasity will NOT be attending the school I need her to attend in the fall.

I got a phone call at 9am this morning to let me know that the school board met last night and that they are denying our application. When I asked why, the lady said that it is because that school is already over-full and they can not allow any more transfers to there.

My heart dropped. I was already crying. I was just hoping the lady didn't hear it in my voice.

I called Tony and could barely speak because of the tears. He said "We'll just have to figure something else out."

I called my mom, still crying and pretty sure I freaked her out, and she said, "God has a reason for everything."

All I can think is that The Bible says that God will give us the desires of our hearts. So why am I sitting here crying? I didn't get the desires of my heart!

I guess I'll just play the waiting game again now. I have no idea what steps to take now.

Until next time........

Comments

Phyllis said…
I am so sorry for your heartache. I don't know all the details, but would their be another option, maybe not as ideal, but better than last year that wouldn't be as crowded? Do you have charter schools in the area? (I've been gone for so long, I don't know what's what anymore.)

I'm truly sorry and will continue to pray for a positive outcome...I know first hand that God does His own thing...and we're usually the last to know. Keep your chin up!
Donna1264 said…
I agree with Phyllis.

If there is a charter school in the area, try there. I just got my daughter into one at the end of June. I've never been to a charter school, but from what I understand they are just as good, if not better than public schools.

Good luck finding the right school for you and your daughter. I am hear if you need to talk.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!