Happy Birthday Chasity!

Yesterday, August 18th, was Chasity's 7th birthday!

It was the first time EVER that I was not with her for the entire day! :(

I started my student teaching (with teacher workdays) yesterday!

Chasity hung out with my mom for a little bit. Then she went to my sister's house!

When Tony got home, we let Chasity pick where she wanted to eat.

Anyone guess where we went?

If you guessed McDonald's (with playland) you are RIGHT! We were there for a little while.

Good thing we left when we did. A horrible storm came through right after we got home. The power even went out for a couple minutes! WOW! (Could you imagine PlayLand in the dark? lol)

Anyways....

I think she had a great day!


Until next time..... Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey