Update

So.... it's been a while since I've been here. I've been checking out what people are writing, but I haven't taken the time to write for myself.

So.... we are still working on getting all the stuff unpacked from the unmove. We are recovering well. Chasity has adjusted well to school....at her "old" school. She's loving it! We even went to the PTO meeting tonight! It's only the 2nd time I've seen her teacher! :)

So.... things are going well at school. I have to start planning my big project, but it will be great! :) I pick up my final class tomorrow! Then the "20 Day Countdown" begins! I only have to teach all three classes together for 20 consecutive days! Those start TOMORROW! This is weird because last semester, I only had all three classes for 2 days before I decided to withdraw and try again!

So.... Girl Scouts are starting up again! I have a new co-leader! She volunteered herself! I didn't have to ASK her to help! My sis is going ot help out too! We have a couple new girls so far! We are hoping to sign more this weekend at the big recruitment at the mall!

So.... that's basically all I have for right now. I'm heading downstairs (with my laptop) to work on lesson plans for next week! :)

Thanks to those of you who have let me know that you are out there and you are missing me. One day, I *will* figure out time management! :)

Comments

Donna1264 said…
Leslie - so glad to hear you are all managing to regroup and adjust to your new 'old' schedule and routines. It can't be easy, but if it's ok, I'd like to say I'm proud of you for getting back into the swing of things and moving on with your lives, not standing still, throwing a fit, like I'm sure you must have felt like doing at the beginning of all of this. You should be proud of yourselves as well, pat yourselves on the back and give yourselves the much deserved reward that you all so richly deserve for being patient and kind and completely understanding in your situation. You remained grown-up, set a positive example for your daughter and behaved accordingly. Hoorah for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money