CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Year

Yesterday was ONE YEAR!

One year ago yesterday, we got a phone call that turned out to be the call that changed our lives!

A year ago yesterday, my mom got the call from the hospital to say that my dad had been in a wreck!

Then mom called me.

Then we ALL (my hubby, mom, sis, brother, pastor, pastor's wife) all descended on the hospital waiting room.

Dad seemed fine.

However....after a week at home, we found out differently!

OMG!

This coming Thursday will be a year since the day that we almost lost dad!

I'll have to work on a post for my real feelings about that day. It's hard not to cry when I think about it still!

But for now...... I'm still rejoicing that dad is still here!


Until next time........

1 Comments from my friends:

Joann said...

I'm praising God with you that your dad is safe and still with you. I pray he's doing well.