1/11/11

It's really weird to write all of those 1s in the title today!

Today has been another Snow Day in our world. So just like yesterday, we were all 3 home. We slept late. We ate when we wanted. We did nothing of any importance.

Tomorrow, I am going to have Chasity read for a while! I hate for her to go too long without reading. She doesn't mind, but *I* do! (That's what matters...right?)

Tomorrow, Chasity is supposed to go for her check up after the surgery 2 weeks ago. Today was the 2 week mark, but the appointment was scheduled for tomorrow! Hopefully the doctor's office will be open. We still have ice all over the roads and parking lots. I'll call in the morning to see if they are open.

Tonight, I am going to try to get some rest. My throat and sinus issues are worse today. :( So maybe some rest will help me! I've hoped that for the past few days! However, I am going to get some rest. Tomorrow I have more homework to do.

Tomorrow is another Snow Day. Let's see what it holds. Today was good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money