January 1, 2011

I have decided that I want to write more often. I would love to write daily, but I may not be able to hold myself to that one....so more often than 2010 is good for now! Let's take this "one day at a time".

There are many things I need to reflect on from 2010....

  • losing my Grandmother
  • finishing student teaching
  • filing for my teaching license
  • Christmas

But for now, I'll focus on last night.

At church every year, we get together, starting at 9pm. We play games, eat, more games, definitely more eating, then we pray the new year in and the old year out. So last night we played "Mexican Train Dominoes"! LOVE IT! If you've never played, run out to WalMart and get your set today! It's SOOOOO fun!

As for everything else that I want to reflect on, that has to wait!

For today..... I woke up at 11am. I'm DVRing the Rose Parade (so I can watch without commercials later). I'm currently watching "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". Later, I'm going to be driving my daughter and my hubby around so Chasity can sell some Girl Scout cookies! It's that time AGAIN! :) She has a lofty goal this year! We'll see what she actually gets! :)

I hope you all had a great (and safe) New Year's Eve!


Happy New Year!

Comments

Sherri said…
happy new year!

write, write, write! it's such a great way to examine life, thoughts, feelings.... it's a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment... and it's cathartic....

i love reading your blog and look forward to more of it in the coming year!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!