Organization

I think that I am the most unorganized person ever!

There are days that I'm pretty sure that my hubby would agree with that. However, there are days when I have "got it going on" and I know exactly where everything is.

So I have been thinking! (I know...that's dangerous!)

I want to get organized.

I want to organize my thoughts, my desk, my scrapbooking stuff, my office, but, in general, I want to organize my life.

I think that if I can organize my life all the other stuff if come together. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to organize the small things (desk, office, crafting/scrapbooking stuff) in order for my life to become more organized.

Now....where did I put the number to that professional organizer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money