UNCC Classes

Today begins my new semester at UNCC.

Originally, I registered for 2 classes. Both were online classes. Then I received the email telling what was expected from each class. Once class is only offered every other year in the Spring online. So I decided I would NOT drop that class. I do NOT want to be on campus. The other class has several online sections every semester (even during the summer).

Yesterday was the last day to drop a class for a full refund of the tuition. So I decided at about 11:45pm yesterday that I was only going to be able to take ONE class. I'm kind of glad that I did. I am going to have enough to do with it. :)

Plus, if I get a job, I will not have time for the 10+ hours a week required for the other class.

So now, as the rest of the campus has a SNOW DAY, I have completed my assignment that was due today---Introduce Yourself! Since I get to go to school in my PJs, I guess I don't have to worry about snow days! :)

I'm looking forward to a great semester!

I just have to talk to the UNCC Financial Aid people about getting some money for the Summer Session to take the class that requires too much time! ;) I do have more time in the summer! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money