It Arrived Yesterday!

Tony had to work late, so I took Chasity to gymnastics alone yesterday. It's not a problem. All I do is sit and watch her anyways. However, he and I normally go together to watch her! She loves to be watched! :)

Anyways, I was turning into the drive way and Tony was at the top of the hill checking the mail. We have one of those community mail boxes where there are several boxes together and we all have a key. I saw a large white envelope in his hand.

I said, "Is that for me?"

He said, "Leslie Jackson."

I said, "Is it from the State of NC?"

He said, "Maybe!"

I shouted, "GIVE IT TO ME!"

I opened (without much patience, but making sure not to tear the contents) the envelope. Sure enough.... on the inside was a letter of congratulations and my NC Standard Professional I teaching license! (I have to teach for 3 years and get good reviews from Principals and some other stuff to get the Professional II license!!)

I'm so excited! I AM OFFICIALLY A TEACHER! I have been waiting for this piece of paper for so long and IT ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!

Comments

S.I.F. said…
Woo Hoo! SO exciting! Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money