Spring Break 2011

Well....this week is UNCC's Spring Break! So I have no homework!! BUT... I do have assignments that I can be working on, so I think I'll get to those a little later!

However... I'm not spending my Spring Break as a BREAK!

What all do I have to do?

Girl Scout Cookie paperwork....YES! We are finished selling cookies and we sold them ALL! There are NO cookies left!

Baseball practice...right now it's twice a week. At the end of the month, the games will start on Saturdays. That means that we will only have Tuesday practices.

Gymnastics...every Wednesday! Chasity is loving it! I'm so glad! She rocks!! :) She is already talking about next year there!

Girl Scouts...every Thursday. All of my girls survived through Cookie Season, so I'm thinking they are going to be here for the long haul! We are planning our end of the year stuff. We are looking at our overnight trip! We still have to plan the sleepover at our meeting location! I think we will be good to go for the beginning of next year. Plus, I think I have a few new girls that are going to join us next year!

Then Fridays are "free". Yeah right! We have Girl Scout events on Fridays and Saturdays. We have baseball on Saturdays!


So there is not a BREAK in Spring Break!

And Chasity has Spring Break the end of April when I'm in class! lol But..... I"ll be almost finished with my classes by then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!