Finishing at UNCC

So I have just been playing around with my schedule of classes.

If I can get Financial Aid for two classes this summer, I can take 2 classes before August. Then in August I am registered for two classes. Then in January, I would have two classes left!

Do you know what that means?

That means that if I really get the financial aid that I need, I will spend my summer in class so that I can GRADUATE IN MAY!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what that means?????

That means that I am almost finished!!!!

That means that I will get the raise from "Bachelor Teacher" to "Masters Teacher" after only ONE year of teaching...... of course THAT is assuming that I am going to get a job to start teaching in August! :)

I just have to wait on THREE emails to let me know.... one from my adviser, one from the teacher whose class I want to enroll in, and one from the Financial Aid people! :)

Hmmmm.....that seems like a LOT of waiting! :)

But.... I have been waiting my WHOLE life to finish school.

Now.... how about a Doctorate degree?

JUST KIDDING...... for now anyways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!