CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting on Christmas

Remember when we were little and we would toss and turn all night in our beds waiting on "Santa" to come?

Remember watching the clock?

12:00

12:15

12:23

OMG!

I did that last night.

This morning, I have an interview for a job that I could start immediately!

I'm excited about it.

However, I guess last night, I was nervous!

I went to bed around 10:30pm.

Then I looked at the clock at 11pm.

I turned the TV off at 11:07pm.

Then I woke up again every 15 minutes until about 12:47am.

Finally after that I looked at the clock again at 2:28am.

Then at 3:34am.

Then at 4:01am---when the alarm went off! (I have a clock that you have to go through ALL the numbers to get back to :00 so I left it at :01.)

All that time....every time I looked at the clock... I thought...."This really feels like I'm waiting on Christmas!!"

Maybe that's a good sign!

I could really use this job for the rest of the school year! :)

0 Comments from my friends: