Waiting on Christmas

Remember when we were little and we would toss and turn all night in our beds waiting on "Santa" to come?

Remember watching the clock?

12:00

12:15

12:23

OMG!

I did that last night.

This morning, I have an interview for a job that I could start immediately!

I'm excited about it.

However, I guess last night, I was nervous!

I went to bed around 10:30pm.

Then I looked at the clock at 11pm.

I turned the TV off at 11:07pm.

Then I woke up again every 15 minutes until about 12:47am.

Finally after that I looked at the clock again at 2:28am.

Then at 3:34am.

Then at 4:01am---when the alarm went off! (I have a clock that you have to go through ALL the numbers to get back to :00 so I left it at :01.)

All that time....every time I looked at the clock... I thought...."This really feels like I'm waiting on Christmas!!"

Maybe that's a good sign!

I could really use this job for the rest of the school year! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!