New Year, New Thoughts.....

WOW! 
It has been almost 4 months since I have written.

There are so many things that have happened since September. 

I started working.
I interviewed for another job.
I didn't get the other job.
I have been on Christmas break since December 20th @ 3pm. :) 

Now, I am going to set a goal for myself.  I don't normally do resolutions.  I tend to break them quickly. But, when I set goals, I tend to keep them.... at least for longer.  My goal is to write daily this year.  Even if I don't have anything mind-blowing to write about.  I want to write, at least a sentence or 3, every day.  I think it would be good for my soul to write things out.

Maybe if I get in the habit of writing, I will have a good habit of writing.

Of course, I just watched the movie "Julie and Julia" yesterday.  I would LOVE to come up with something like that to write about.  For now, I think I will settle for just writing a little about life every day.  Then I will find something that will get everyone's attention that I can continue to write about.

For now, I will leave you with this thought. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I hope that 2012 is great to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!