Daddy is Home

This morning, I woke up at 4:30am.  WOW!  That was early considering I haven't gotten up before 6am ANY day since school let out.  Most days 8am! 

Mom and I took Dad to the hospital for his heart cauterization.  I had my breakdown last night...where only Tony saw it.  Chas was in bed.  We were laying in the bed.  I had my breakdown there.  I cried.  I prayed.  I cried more. 

This morning I was fine. I was content that everything would be fine.  Then I got to see Daddy.  He said HE was scared to death.  I lost it.  The man I see as SUPER*MAN and he is telling me he is scared.  I walked out of the room so he wouldn't see me cry.  I calmed down and went back in. 

At 8am they took Dad.  In about an hour, they came back out and got us.  Dad was out of the OR and we could see him.

He has 4 blockages---1 @ 50% and 3 @ 25%.  There was no need for stents.  He has to be careful for a week or so and then, if he feels like it, he can go back to work after that. 

GOD IS GOOD!!!!  HE is so wonderful! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days