Things Around Here

I keep looking at this page trying to figure out what to write.  I have waited a long time to write anything.  Since the last time I wrote, I have gotten older.  My husband has gotten older.  We have had an anniversary.

Have I waited too long?

Nope.... you can never stay away from writing too long.  I just hope I can be more consistent, but I always say that.

Anyways....

A lot is going on.  We are in the midst of summer vacation.  Tony is working hard.  I am taking one class this summer.  I just completed my first assignment tonight.

We have Chasity reading every day.  She has to read an hour just for waking up.  She says, "I think I'll sleep all day tomorrow so I can get out of reading."  Then for every hour she plays on electronics (DS, Xbox, computer) she reads for an hour.  :)  She loves reading, so it's really not that hard to get her to do.

The public library here has a thing going this summer that kids get prizes for reading.  They do it every summer.  We checked out 10 FOURTH grade books.  She has completed 9 of them in the month we have had the books.  They go back tomorrow, and she has been finished with her 15 hours of reading for over a week now.  I love that she loves to read.

Keep my dad in your prayers.  He just got out of the hospital.  He was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure.  There is a lot going on right now.  That is a totally different post.  (I will do it as soon as I can get through it without crying.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!