Crazy Week

Short update:

1. I lost 10 lbs. last week.  I'm watching my calories.  I'm feeling a little more energy.

2. Dad is back in the hospital.  It's not his heart this time! :)  However, he's very sick.  He has a fluid and infection in his left leg.  The MRI/CT (we aren't sure which they did....and they keep saying different things!)  showed that there is a LOT of swelling (edema) at his ankle and heel, knee, and hip.  He can barely stand up to walk to the bathroom. :(  HOWEVER.... I know God is in control.  Dad always says, "God's got a plan!"  I guess we just have to wait to see what it is.



Comments

Lynne said…
Hi Leslie,

Ten pounds is quite a bit for a one week loss, just worried for you that you're going too quick. My physician has always recommended 1-2 pounds per week. Congratulations on any case, that's wonderful! I hope your dad mends quick and pray for his healing!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money