It's Over...

...well, almost.

I have had a 4-and-a-half year long relationship.  It is almost over. 

I have been working for this day for so long that it feels unreal! 

Today, I turned in my final paper for graduate school.  I emailed the professor to let her know (just like she asked) so it can be graded.  I have a grade for one class.  Just waiting for a grade from this one paper.

I am ONE grade away from graduation!

I am ONE grade away from a 4.0 GPA! 

I am ONE grade away from being finished with something I started 4-and-a-half years ago!

If this paper is accepted, there will be no more papers to write at 9pm on Thursday night.  There will be no more "OMG!  I forgot to email her!" moments!  There will be no more Sunday midnights where I am in tears because I am tired and can't get my work done. 

If this paper is accepted, it will all be over. 

What will I do now?  What will I devote my time to?  What can I occupy myself with?

Well.... first.... I'm going to get some sleep.

Actually.... first....I have to see if this paper is accepted!  :) 

Let's hope for the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!