3995---415---72

Do those sound like weird numbers? 

Well, to me, they seem really crazy! 

Why?

Well, since I started blogging, I have had 3995 page views.  That seems insane because it hasn't been long since I was trying to break 3000. (I think I have that post somewhere.)

I have written 415--make that 416 posts now!  Believe it or not, I have written every day (sometimes twice a day) since January 1st.  (Maybe December 31st?!)  It's nice to say something every day!  Yes, I know.  I still need to finish my 2012: A Year in Review.  I think I'm up to October.  (I'll try to get to that this week.)

72?  That's the number of followers I have.  I remember watching it grow from ZERO. Then I had 70 for over a year.  Now that I'm blogging more consistently, I have added two followers. 

Now... if I could only get you guys to comment and let me know what you think. :)  That would be awesome!!

Hopefully, today, I will break 4000 page views.  Maybe soon I will have 75 followers.  At this rate, it won't be long before I have 500 posts.  (I'll have to figure out something FABULOUS to write for that one!) :) 

WOW!  The numbers astound me!  It's pretty cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money