Weather Report

Yesterday, I posted that we are having "Weird Weather" here. 

As of 10pm last night, the weather people (not just weathermen any more) are calling for 2-4 inches.  Unfortunately, they are all saying that it will be gone by 5am!

I may not be a Science person, but wouldn't it take a LITTLE longer than an hour for the snow to completely melt if it doesn't stop snowing until 4am!?  (Just asking!)

We may (or may not) have some snow tonight!  I may (or may not) get to see it in the morning since I wake up around 4am! :) 

I just wonder what they are going to do about school--the last high school exam for the semester is tomorrow morning!  (We shall see what the plan is!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money