Weekend Recap

Yesterday, I spent almost 12 hours scrapbooking with my Scrap Happy Divas. 

I love hanging out with these girls!  Scrapbooking IS therapy! :) 

While I was there, Tony and the Princess took my car to have the oil changed.  They also washed it.  Since we live in the South, the salt trucks were out like crazy for the past couple of weeks.  We have had "snow" one Friday and "ice" the next!  This week, it's supposed to hit 70!  (REALLY!?!?!?!?)  That's nuts!

Today, we had church this morning.  Then lunch at IHOP! :)  Love that place!  Then...grocery shopping.  We went to Sam's Club, first.

The greeter at the door said, "Are you paying with cash?"  (Really, do people still carry cash?!) 

We said, "No." 

He said, "Then the lines are going to be long because the credit card/debit card machine just went out!" 

I sent Tony back to the car to get my purse.  The only MANDATORY thing was some cheese balls for my dad.  So I had enough cash to get those! :) 

Then we went to WalMart (in the same parking lot)!  Luckily they are on different servers! :)  Their credit card machine was working great!

We were only in there for about an hour!  (That's a record for us!) 

We came home, put the groceries up, and changed clothes. 

Then we went to movie night at church.  A couple times a year, we have movie night.  Tonight we watched "Last Ounce of Courage"!  I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT! 

All in all, this has been a very boring weekend, but I get to spend time with my Princess now.  So....  that's the best way to end a Sunday night. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money