Biopsy

So, I am home. 

I went for my biopsy this morning. 

I have such a wonderful support system.  My mom was there .  Tony was there.  My dad, who isn't supposed to be in waiting rooms, was there.  One of my best friends, Nannette, was there.  I was there, but didn't want to be.  All I wanted to do was cry!  So I did.

While I was on the table, they said, "Go to your happy place".  Where is my happy place?

This morning it was in prayer.  So I was on the table praying silently.

They kept asking "Are you ok?"  So I would answer, "God's got a plan".  (That's the family motto!)

For now, the tears are gone. 

The waiting has begun.  I should have results by Friday.....or so they say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!