GOTR and Feeling Icky

Recently, like last week, our Princess began the Girls on the Run Program at her school.  Two days a week, they prepare for a 5K.  The 5K will be held in May.

The program also teaches the girls about respecting themselves, being healthy, and using teamwork. 

They meet right after school, twice a week, for an hour. 

I'm guessing today is not going to be the best ever for the Princess. 

Last night, she was coughing really badly.  It sounded horrible.  She was having a hard time breathing.  She had a really bad headache.  I can hope that after a little sleep last night she is "all better".  However, I went in to listen to her this morning already.  She is still having trouble breathing.  She sounds all raspy when she breathes.  :(

My Princess doesn't feel well.  I hate when she's sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!