The Questions

Since I was only off work yesterday for the biopsy, I can only imagine all the questions I'll get today.

From the teachers/staff who know why I was out, "How are you feeling?"  "How was it?"  "Are you ok?"

From the kids, who did not know where I was going, "Where were you?"  "Why weren't you here yesterday?" "Were you sick?"  "Where did you go?"

For the teachers/staff..."I'm good.  Just waiting on results."

For the kids..."I had to have an attitude adjustment.  Your behavior today will decide if it was a success or not!" 

I love my kids!  So I had to come up with something funny to do to them. 

Honestly, I wish I could have had the rest of the week off. 

Couldn't we get some snow or something?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money