Almost Spring Break

In our school system, we have this week (5 days) and next week (4 days) before Spring Break.  The kids get Good Friday off.  However, teachers have a 1/2 day planning day--REQUIRED! 

Then we have an entire week off for Spring Break!  I'm excited!  After that, we only have 9 weeks left until Summer vacation.  (Our 3rd quarter ends the day before Spring Break!) 

I'm excited!  (Did I say that already!?)

I can't wait to sleep past 4am on Spring Break! 

We don't have much (anything) planned, but I am looking forward to sleeping!  :) 

Before then, I need to get my kids through the stuff we are working on so they don't forget it while they are out for break.  That means a tests and a research presentation are due NEXT WEEK for me to grade before Friday--when report card grades are due! :) 

Let's hope this goes REALLY well! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!