Car Shopping is OVER!

Yesterday, after softball practice, we grabbed lunch and started shopping.

We went to a few used car dealerships; however, they either closed at noon (during practice) or don't open at all on Saturdays.  We found a few things to look at again on Monday.

Then I said, "I think we should go to the Kia place in Salisbury.  I have heard good things about the Kia Sorento.  I think it might be for us."  So... we went.  We saw. We said, "Not for us."

Then the guy there asked if we had thought about a Kia Sedona.  (Yes!  Sedona is a city in Arizona!  My hubby used to live there!)  We test drove.  We played with all the buttons and compartments.  We bought! :)

As soon as my camera isn't dead, I will post pics.  Most of the cars my family has ever owned have been silver.  This one is CAROLINA BLUE! 

We are excited!  There is enough room for absolutely everything we do! :) Can't wait to take it to Hilton Head this summer! :) 

Of course, the first thing we did was get my parents and go driving.  Then we went to my Papaw Paul's house and took him for a spin! :)  Then we went to supper with my parents.  Since we can all fit in there, we don't have to have two cars to go everywhere any more.

Oh....and the best part?  We got to keep our Monte Carlo too!  They made us a great deal for the car! :)  I'm so excited!  Can you tell?

Comments

trooppetrie said…
we are shopping for a 12 passanger van and it is hard. Glad you found a great car

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey