Easy Day

Tearing Down the Walls was excellent on Friday.  I just hope I get to be a part of it next year!  I'm looking forward to it.  (I would love to do a Fall and a Spring version!)  I don't know if the Principal would allow us to have 100 kids out of class twice in a year (meaning 200 total kids!!).

Today, I have a guest speaker from a local college coming to the class.  The English department chair set up times.  I chose to have the presentation on Research (since that is what we are working on in class right now!)!!

I am so excited!  If everything goes as planned, I will have an easy day!  The speaker will have 1/2 the class time.  We are going to read for 1/2 the class time.  That will be it! 

I'm loving it!

Now.... if the time change could have just been in the other direction, I would have loved it even more!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!