I Love to Write!!

I have always loved to write. 

I hope I will always love to write.

Recently, though, I have discovered a new love for writing.  By writing on here every day, I have learned that although I don't have absolutely fabulous things to talk about all the time (most of the time!), I love to write about the mundane things that happen in my life. 

I just love to write.

Last night, I decided that I am going to start a Scrapbooking Blog.  I love to scrapbook.  I love all the tools.  I love the new papers.  I love everything about scrapbooking.  I actually started a new blog on Blogger last night, but then I remembered that Blogger (for me at least) has been having issues posting.  (I am having to use my Windows Live Writer to post right now.)

 

So, I am thinking about using something else.  When I do start it, I will let you know here.  I’m sure some of you will come with me. Smile  Some of you are probably scrapbookers (paper or digital).  I am a paper scrapbooker.  So, I will have to get someone else to do guest posts about digital scrapbooking.  I have never tried it.  Now that I have started the Princess’s years in paper, I will finish them that way….at least the ones I will do.  (She may change to digital when she starts doing it for herself!) Smile 

 

I just can’t imagine not writing.  So, I am going to write about Scrapbooking (and what happens when a bunch of scrapbookers get together) and I’m still working on my book.  As soon as I get it done (in 10 years or so) I will let you know. Smile 

 

Today, I am just going to enjoy writing!

Comments

S.I.F. said…
It is amazing what the simple act of writing every day, does for your writing!! And if you are looking for a new hosting format for your new blog, I have been really happy with wordpress!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!