One Chance to Sleep in....and I'm Awake!

I wake up at 4am every morning!  It's not that it really takes me 2 hours to get ready.  I can totally do it more quickly.  However, I am not a morning person.  I hate waking up before the sun!

So, I told Tony and Chasity last night that I did not want to be up before 9am!  I didn't even set the alarm because I knew Tony would be up before that! 

Then.....

At 6am, I rolled over in the bed... and I couldn't go back to sleep.  I laid there until 7am.  Then my back started hurting. :(  (I think it's really time for a new mattress!)

Now... I'm sitting here, typing.  It's 7:21am on my computer clock!

Really?  The sun wasn't up yet!!  Why am I awake??????

Guess I'll goof on the computer a little.  Then it's time for softball practice and car shopping.  I really hope I find something!  I need a car! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!