The Day After the Aggravation

So after all the issues yesterday....

Well, I still don't have a china cabinet. 

Really!  It was really causing way toooooo many issues.  I was fighting with Tony.  I was yelling at my mom.  I was ill with everyone. 

At softball practice, I had to pretend that I liked people and wanted to be around them.

So, I decided to let it go. 

Mom is going to let them know that I'm not getting it.  If they had been a little more lenient with the time frame, I could have pulled it off.  I just couldn't do it on such short notice.

So...  I still have no china cabinet.  I probably won't ever have one to put that china in.  I just won't buy one for myself!  Too expensive and I have too many other things that I need right now and want after the needs are taken care of.

So... Grandma's china won't be on display in my house again.  My heart is still broken about it, but I will get over it.

On a happier note-----  HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!  Don't get pinched!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money