Softball, eBay, Vans, and Exams

Do any of those sound like they have something in common?

 

No?

 

Well…..

 

Today, in my world, they have something in common.

 

That is what I am doing today. 

1. Going to watch the Princess play softball (Go TARHEELS!)

2. Going to get the van checked since we didn’t get home in time to do it last night

3. Putting lots of Spring-y dresses on eBay to make some cash…. hopefully!

4. Working on shrinking my final exam for school so that it fits in 2 hours instead of 4!!!! 

I am giving my final exams on Friday, May 31 and Monday, June 3!  I don’t have much time left to teach these kids!  I hope they are ready for full-speed, overdrive to get finished!

 

My weekend plans often have a way of connecting really random things! 

 

LET’S GO TARHEELS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money