Sometimes, It’s the Little Things

Over the weekend, Tony said that our Xbox Live membership had expired.  He said he meant to check the prices when we went to the store.  (If you get the card from a store, it’s usually cheaper than getting it straight from Xbox!)

 

He forgot to check.

 

So, yesterday, the Princess and I went to the store with my mom.  We got him a new membership for Xbox Live.

 

I didn’t make a big deal out of it or anything.  I just laid the card on top of his phone.  Then I went to bed.

 

He came upstairs, card in hand, and said, “Where did this come from?”

Me: “I don’t now what this is.”

Tony: “An Xbox card.”

Me: “I guess it just fell into my purse at the store.”

Tony: “Please tell me you didn’t steal it!”

Then we all laughed as he thanked us and went back downstairs!

 

Sometimes, the little things make the biggest impact!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!