The Countdown is On!

We all know I love a good countdown! So…  not that I will do this EVERY day, but I will update some.  The official get-me-to-summer-break countdown is on!

 

9 more weeks

8 more Mondays (We get Memorial Day off!)

38 actual teaching days

6 exam days

 

So, that means… 1 more progress report.  1 more report card. And, for me, 36 happy students! 

 

I think I might actually put this up as a countdown on my board today!  Think the students will mind? Smile  I think they will get REALLY excited to see it in three weeks when we have less than a month left in class!

 

Now, the concern here is…. how in the world am I going to get everything taught that I still need to teach???  OMGeeee!  Smile  It will all get done!  Luckily, I don’t have Seniors!  Luckily, I’m not still in school myself! Smile 

 

So….  say it with me now….. THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!