CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Countdown is On!

We all know I love a good countdown! So…  not that I will do this EVERY day, but I will update some.  The official get-me-to-summer-break countdown is on!

 

9 more weeks

8 more Mondays (We get Memorial Day off!)

38 actual teaching days

6 exam days

 

So, that means… 1 more progress report.  1 more report card. And, for me, 36 happy students! 

 

I think I might actually put this up as a countdown on my board today!  Think the students will mind? Smile  I think they will get REALLY excited to see it in three weeks when we have less than a month left in class!

 

Now, the concern here is…. how in the world am I going to get everything taught that I still need to teach???  OMGeeee!  Smile  It will all get done!  Luckily, I don’t have Seniors!  Luckily, I’m not still in school myself! Smile 

 

So….  say it with me now….. THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!

0 Comments from my friends: