Randomness

Today is one of those days where I have a lot on my mind, but nothing really to say.

 

1. Only 23 days of school left!

2. We find out tomorrow if the Princess is going to the new school we applied to or if she is being wait-listed. 

3. I really need to lose weight!

4. I need to pay my car payment, but the online system is down.  Of course….  or…. it could be user error.  Who knows?  Smile

5. My brother graduates next week from college! Smile

6. Mother’s Day is Sunday!

7. My daddy’s birthday is Sunday!

8. My niece is singing the National Anthem (with a school group) next Saturday for the local pro baseball team’s game!  (Gotta get tickets to that!)

9. My foot still hurts from the 5K!

10. I have so much on my mind, but nothing really to write today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money