Strawberries

We live near a couple of different strawberry farms.  Every year, there are little stands set up with strawberries for sale.

 

Yesterday, mom was telling me that she would love to have some strawberries.  So, on my way home from work, I went by one of the stands and got her two gallon-sized containers of strawberries!

 

When I went in to the daycare to get the Princess, I had one of the containers in my hand.  I said, “Will this be enough strawberries?”  She was joking, but she said, “For today!”  I said, “Good!  I have another container just like this for tomorrow then!”  I love being able to surprise my parents!

 

I’m sure that she cleaned them and left some in a container (in the refrigerator) for dad to eat today.

 

I don’t even eat strawberries, but I love being able to make my parents happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money