A Little Bit of Nothing

Today was supposed to be busy.

 

Softball at 9am.

Graduation (for work) at 10:45am.

Home to clean/work 12:30pm.

 

This morning, we got the email that all games were cancelled.  Left me with no softball. Smile Sad smile

 

Went to work graduation.  Finished. Came home.

 

Fell asleep on the couch for 2 (almost 3) hours.  I must have been tired.  I don’t remember anything other than falling asleep!! 

 

Now, it’s almost 10pm.  We are finally going to eat supper. Then we are going to crash.

 

Tomorrow is SUNDAY FUNDAY.  We have church at the park.  Then I’m going to be telling the pastor that we are leaving the church.  It’s time.  I have a long story to go with that…. lots of them actually.  However, I am keeping those.  (Some things just don’t need to be said!)  So we are in the market for a new church…  I’m sure we will try out a couple old ones (i.e. where I grew up) for a few weeks, but I don’t know that it will become “home” again!  We shall see.

 

Today has been a mostly lazy day.  And… I like it! Smile

Comments

Lynne said…
So sorry you've had a struggle with your home church and hope you will find your way to a new (old) one soon. Prayers that God will lead in your decisions forward...!
henjen said…
good luck with your search for a new church home, I know it is a hard thing to do. Praying for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey