Biting My Tongue and Biding My Time

So, I have plenty to say this morning.  However, I’m trying really hard to operate under my mom’s philosophy of “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!” 

 

Something happened at my church on Sunday.  When I am calmer, I will explain it.  I just found out yesterday who did it.  (I pretty much knew because this is the only person stupid enough to do it!)

 

Anyways, this person’s actions sent my Dad into a lot of stress.  So Sunday afternoon, he had a really bad episode with his heart.  He is still not up to 100% yet, and it’s Wednesday! 

 

My parents have actually asked me to keep my mouth shut.  I’m trying.  But, something needs to be said/done.  I’m not a member of the church, so they can’t really run me off.  Tony and I have been thinking about leaving for a while now.

 

So, I’m going to be having my say.  Then…. I’m not going back.  I hate to leave my Dad hanging like that, but I can’t do take the ignorance any more.

 

On a brighter note, I’m going to surprise the Princess at her awards day today.  She thinks I can’t get off work to get there, but I have made other arrangements. Smile 

 

She has today and tomorrow. I have those two days, plus Tuesday next week. 

 

We have the 9am softball championship game this weekend!  GO TARHEELS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!