Bittersweet

Today is the last day of school.

 

It really is bittersweet. 

 

This has been an awesome year.  It is amazing to work with the teachers at my school, the parents at my school, and the kids.  This year has been so much better than last year.  It’s amazing how different 365 days can be!  I’m in a totally different place.

 

That’s what makes it so bittersweet. 

 

I am so looking forward to sleeping in and doing a little writing from home this summer.  I’m looking forward to spending time with Tony and the Princess (and my family) at the beach this summer.  I’m looking forward to finally finishing the unpacking of my house this summer.  (May even have a yard sale to rid myself of some of the junk!)

 

But… I’m going to miss the kids. I’m going to miss my colleagues.  I’m going to miss the schedule.  There are many things I will miss….. 

 

 

So it’s bittersweet!

 

I will work Graduation tomorrow.  I will work next Tuesday.  I will be finished for the year….. until July when I have to go in for training.  Then in August we go back! 

 

I can’t believe how bittersweet this is for me.  But…. it’s a good thing.  Otherwise it would mean that I don’t love my job and I don’t want to be there.

 

It’s good that it’s bittersweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!