Productivity 101

Today was pretty productive. 

 

Until…

Let’s start with this morning.  I got up around 8am, finished a Newsletter I needed to finish and submitted it.

 

I wrote another article (1500 words) and submitted it.

 

Then it was 11am!

 

I wrote a 900 word Press Release.

 

Then… I took a shower and ate lunch.

Now, I just can’t get going again.  Sad smile

I should have done the shower thing at 8am so I wouldn’t have to stop during the day, but I didn’t.

 

I should have had the Princess bring me a sandwich to the office so I could keep going.

 

Now I have 5000 words due before midnight, and I’m a little worried about that.  :/  Should have just kept working.

 

Productivity Rule #1: Never stop when you are making great progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!