Soggy Weekend

Here in the great state of NC, it has been raining almost every day since….. well, I don’t remember when it started.  I just know that we have had rain every day—with the exception of 2-3 days.  (NEVER in a row though!)

 

Anyways, this weekend has been soggy.  Mom, the Princess and I went to get her uniforms.  It sprinkled on the way up there.  Then on the way back, it poured.  However…the sun was still shining. Since my eyes are sensitive to light, I had on my sunglasses in the pouring rain.  (Sure, I looked like and idiot!)  Smile 

 

Today, Tony had to work.  (Good for pay, but bad for family! lol)  The Princess and I missed church because neither of us felt well. Sad smile  I feel some better; it was just a headache.  The Princess, however, still feels rotten. Sad smile 

 

Yesterday, when the Princess and I were waiting for Tony to get home from work, it was raining so hard that it was sideways.  The windows on the side of the house were not getting wet because of the angle of the rain.  Today…. it just poured straight down and you couldn’t see the neighbors’ houses.

 

It has been soggy for a while.  I am looking forward to a vacation….with some sun, maybe???

Comments

Lynne said…
From what I was told, we're to have 90s here in South MD this week. I would take some of that rain from you, if possible, lol. Hope you both are feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money