Slacking Off

I have noticed that I have been slacking off on my writing here. I have not written every day like I was before school let out. It’s not a bad thing I guess, but I feel weird when I have had a day or so off. I never know what to come back to write about.

 

Work starts back on August 19th officially for me. School starts back for the Princess on August 26th.

 

We have had two vacations already this year. We are looking at two more. Smile That’s the best part about me having a job. We get to plan to do more things.  More pictures for the scrapbooks. Smile More time with the Princess and the family.

 

For Labor Day, I think we are going to go to Boone and visit Tweetsie. The Princess earned tickets through Girl Scout cookie sales again. I think we will head up there that weekend.

 

Then…right after Christmas, we are planning to kidnap my parents and head to Gatlinburg again. This will be the third year in a row! The first year was to get Tony some new boots. Last year was to get my parents out of the house, since Dad got sick last October. This year….well…. it might just be a new tradition now! Smile 

 

Sometimes I wish I had really interesting things to write about. I feel like my life is so boring.  There is no drama…right now. (When our schedule goes nuts in a few weeks, that will change!) I guess I can just write about how blessed we are right now. Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money