Birthday Party Question

Is it just me, or do you think it’s rude for someone to hand you an invitation to a birthday party a few hours before the start time?

 

At the softball game this morning, the Princess came to me and handed me the invitation to a party that starts in just a few minutes. Of course she wants to go! She also wants to get the girl something for her birthday.

 

I’m sorry. I don’t know this kid all that well.  We will go to the party, but I don’t know what to get her. So, we are going empty handed. (Really, showing up is asking a lot of me on a Saturday…..especially since I have only been home long enough to SLEEP all week!)

 

Note: They won the first game, but lost the 2nd. (If we had not let girls that were just learning to pitch do the pitching, we would have won it too! But…this league is about learning all the positions. So, we lost by only 4!  Not bad!)

Comments

Lynne said…
I agree, and have to wonder if the parents knew their daughter had sent an invite so late. Good job to the girls and love the concept of learning vice always winning.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!