Homecoming

Once a year, most churches have Homecoming celebrations. I don’t know where the tradition started, but I have always been in churches that have them.

 

Today, the church that we recently left is having Homecoming. My parents still attend there, and Dad wants me to come help with the music. So, I’m going. The Princess and I are going. I’m not thrilled. I don’t really want to see everyone there again. There are a few people I could do without seeing again….ever. But, since Dad asked, I will be there.

 

After church, the Princess and I will be coming home to get a lot of work done. She has two projects for books that she completed last week.  She is on book 6 now for the school year. I am getting ready to start book 4 for myself. Smile

 

I have plenty of stuff for the PTC from her school to take care of this afternoon. 

 

We will be plenty busy. Not to mention….laundry, homework, and groceries.  All the while, Tony is working and we get to do it alone. Sad smile

Comments

Lynne said…
The church event sounds like fun! Enjoy it with your parents and the Princess! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!