Day #6—Thankful

Today, I’m thankful for my siblings. Donnie and Lisa are awesome people. They are always there when I need them. We have a lot of fun together, when we actually have time to be together. Smile

 

Donnie is 3.5 calendar years (4 school years) older than me. In some ways, until I graduated,  I lived in his shadow. That made me a better student. I tried really hard to prove that I was just as good, if not better than, he was.

 

Lisa is 9.5 years younger than me. She’s very different than the rest of us. She “marches to the beat of her own drum”. But, most of the time, I actually like her.

 

Growing up, there were days they both got on my nerves. Now, I don’t know what I would do without them.

Comments

Lynne said…
Aww siblings...Your post brought to memory my hearing a christian comedian years ago talk about his "church relatives," he said "You don't have to like me, but you gotta love me because we're blood relatives." His name was Mike Warneke.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!