Three Days of Absence

On Monday evening, the Princess started feeling puny.  Sad smile  She was tired, had no appetite, and was grumpier than normal for a Monday.

 

Tuesday morning, she woke up with a fever of 101.4!  Tony stayed home with her. He’s so awesome!

 

Yesterday, her fever was 102.9! (Sounds like a radio station!) She stayed secluded in a room at my parents’ house.

 

Today, her fever is normal, but she hasn’t been fever free for 24 hours without meds. AND…. she’ still very, very tired. So, she is staying with my Dad again today.

 

Tonight, we will try Girl Scouts. Tomorrow, she has her class Christmas parties at school.  I’m hoping she can go to school tomorrow. 

 

I’ll be there all day to help with the parties, so maybe she can go. Smile

Comments

Lynne said…
I hope she is feeling better! Poor baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money