CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Whole Lot of Nothing

I have been awake for about 4 hours.  I stayed in the bed for an hour watching TV. Then I came in here to the computer to work on finding some new recipes on the internet.  I found a few interesting ones that we might get to try this year.  We are trying some new things. So….needed some new foods!

 

For the rest of the day, I have no big plans. 

 

The Princess will finish her Science report write up. We will decorate her presentation board.  Of course, since I’m a scrapbooker, I have plenty of goodies we can use for decorating! Smile  She will read.

 

We will do a “whole lot of nothing” today.

 

And you know….. I’m okay with that!

1 Comments from my friends:

Lynne said...

I am going to try a crockpot chicken and dumpling recipe when I get home from church. It takes about five hours in the crockpot, so hope it will turn out okay. We're having a guest group from teen challenge in Fredericksburg VA at church today. They share their ministry on how God turned their lives away from drug and alcohol addictions. God is good!