CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday School

I couldn’t let Post 666 stay up all day.  That would have me freaked out forever! 

 

So….  I guess I’m going to say that although I enjoyed all the snow days last week, I hate that we have to make one of them up today---ON A SATURDAY!

 

The person who came up with this idea must not have to deal with crabby teenagers at 7am on a Saturday morning!

 

Oh well!  It’s only a half day! Then we have a cookie booth at noon!

 

Then we get to do nothing (mostly) for the rest of the day. 

 

I’m excited!

1 Comments from my friends:

Lynne said...

It is going to be one of the many moments in a teen's life where they will realize that it was tough going but was a great pay off at the end of the day because it will allow their summer to be freed up. Glad you made it!