Snow Day #3 & 4, President’s Day, Going Back to Work

Snow Day #3 for the year was Thursday of last week.  We actually still had snow falling.  Then all of a sudden, it stopped.  Every school in the 22 surrounding counties (and most all of the schools in the state) were closed that day and Friday! 

 

We ended up with about 8” of snow total!  It was crazy!

 

Snow Day #4 was Friday!  OMG!  After being stuck at home Wed and Thurs, I was pretty sure that the Princess was going to go nuts!  But, she didn’t. Her teacher sent home assignments. She completed them.  All is right with the world.

 

Friday night, we had our first Girl Scout Cookie booth.  Saturday we had 3 booths.  Sunday, we rested! Smile 

 

Then….Monday…..  President’s Day.  Wow! That was a heck of a week off!  The Princess had my niece over Sunday night.  That kept her entertained yesterday!

 

Now….  I’m awake (or so I keep telling myself)!  I’m getting ready to go back to work.  I can only imagine how these kids are going to behave today after being at home for almost a week.

 

The best part is that we only have ONE Saturday make-up day.  That’s this Saturday.  Then we have school on March 28th, which was supposed to be a Teacher Workday.  So, I guess we are going to go STRAIGHT THROUGH to Spring Break.  However….we STIL HAVE a Spring Break.  Other districts have started taking days from that week for make up time.  Sad smile 

 

I just hope that I can make it without falling asleep during class today.  I haven’t been up this early since last Tuesday morning.  7 days…. wow!  I like sleeping in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!