Daylight Savings Time

Considering that I feel as though I haven’t slept in about 3 weeks, Daylight Savings Time did not really affect me. 

 

To be perfectly honest, we had cookie booths all day yesterday.  The troop is down to about 61 boxes of cookies to sell (total)!  The Princess is only 36 (total) boxes away from her iPad mini goal of 1000 boxes!  OMG!  I can’t believe it will be 2 years in a row with 1000 boxes!  She has worked her tail off….again!

 

Saturday, we started softball.  Which means that for one more weekend (this one coming) The Princess has cookies and softball.  Then it will only be softball until June….maybe longer. 

 

Sunday morning, I had the alarm set for 8am.  I forgot to reset the clocks.  Tony always does that.  He forgot too.  We talked about it, but we both crashed before it was done.  So I got up with the alarm at 8am.  I came in here to the computer and started working on some things.  Then I realized, by the clock in the corner of the computer, that I was really an hour later than I thought.  So I started hollering through the house for everyone to get up. 

 

We made it to our first booth with only a couple minutes to spare.  Smile But…. we got there.

 

I’m just glad it was a nice day…and not a frozen rain type of weekend for us! Smile 

 

 

Just a note:  Someone put on the school facebook page that we only have 11 more Mondays until the end of the school year.   That’s so awesome.  I know that there are a couple of Mondays that we don’t have school (like Memorial Day).  So that tells me that there are only like 13 weeks left in the school year.  Can I get a “whoop whoop” for that? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!