Proof of Life

A couple of weeks ago, I posted (first the first time in 2 years??)!! I am still alive.

So... in two years a lot can happen.

Let me start with the BIGGEST thing.

On July 1, 2014, I went to visit a surgeon. I was at my heaviest weight ever. My doctor had told me that I needed to lose weight (about 1/2 of total weight) in order to regain my life. I visited the surgeon and decided to have the surgery.

On June 11, 2015, I walked into the hospital to have surgery. In that year, I lost about 30 lbs. However, I had the Vertical Sleeve surgery. The doctor removed 2/3 of my stomach.

On June 10, 2016 (365 days after my surgery--because of leap year), I went in for my one year appointment. I lost 189.5 lbs over the course of the year since my surgery.

Wow! I couldn't believe it.  Neither could my doctor!  Everyone in the doctor's office said that I did an awesome job! 

I'm so proud of myself! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!