Rough Week

I don't know that I would say that this was the worst week of my life, but it does rank very high in the top bad weeks.  As I'm typing this, I'm actually in my bed. It hurts to get out of bed.

Actually, I just got out of the hospital yesterday. On Sunday, I got really ill after church. My head was hurting and I felt like I was going to throw up. (Yep! I know..TMI!!) We went with my parents to Mooresville, and I did get sick...... 4 times on the way home.  The trip is only about 25 minutes if you don't have to stop.

Monday, I tried to drive to the doctor's office, but I had to stop too many times because of being dizzy and sick that I turned around and came back home. Tony came home from work and took me to the doctor. They gave me a shot for pain and a shot for nausea. The nausea shot worked and I kept down a little food. 

Then Tuesday arrived.....  I couldn't even sit up in the bed without getting sick. Mom, Dad, and the Princess took me to the hospital--where they kept me until yesterday. They treated me for migraine headache and nausea.

Yesterday, the pain was to a point where I thought I could manage it at home.  Now, I have a roaring in my head and a robotic type echo when people (including myself) speak. It's really strange. 

I have so much to get done today, but nothing is getting done since I'm lying in the bed and can't sit up without being in pain.  I'm waiting on the doctor's office to call me back, but who knows what they will say or when that will be?? 


For now, I'm hoping that the roaring in my head will go away and the echo will subside.

I'm really praying for a better week to come!!  This really has been one of the worst weeks ever!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money